Do you dropped your HP laptop on the floor and the screen got damaged? A cracked screen can easily make a laptop usable. If you ended up in such a situation where the screen of your HP laptop got broken, don’t worry; the fixation isn’t complicated. Before you begin with the process underneath, ensure to have correct tools with you so that you can run the process well. Place your rupture into a flat working area or a stand and clean out the germs and dirt present inside the components of your device.
- Take the system and unplug the adapter from it. Remove the batteries consequently.
- Locate the stickers which have hidden the screws over the bezel in any case it has been surrounded over. These are usually on the bottom beside you hinges. Check them only if the display gets opened.
- Use sharp and pointed looking objects like a safety pin for removing the cover sticker. This mustn’t be damaged then. Go to the edges and pry them away. As you make them removed, put the cover to a safe place where there is no stickiness.
- Take a flat-headed screwdriver for the removal of just exposed screw. Just recall that these tight screws are easy for removing. Tilt the display to right position and expose them to remove.
- Gently pry the monitor away from the rear side of the case. Take a finger nail or a flat thing and move it around the cracks. When you pry it, a sound of unsnap would be heard from the fastener.
- As you made the process active, chances are that your screen isn’t removed. Move the head of the monitor up or down to check if it moves freely.
- You ought to find the metal frame on the left side. Detach the screws holding the trim frame pieces into the back case. You must lift the screen away from the rear side.
- On each side of the frame, detach the screw which is secured well over your monitor. Generally there are three screws on particular sides guarded with a tape.
- Set the face of your LCD in an upside-down position and ensure not to put excessive force over the cable attached to it. Place the new screen and make it secured on each side.
- Line up and put the bezels back. Use a safety pin to reattach the cover.
For further information regarding laptops, quickly rush to HP Support Number Canada 1-844-6655-777 and get relevant solutions to problematic situations. We are here to cover the glitches over the services of a toll-free number, live chat, and remote services.